Coronavirus and Your Concerns
We are committed to providing a safe shopping environment for our customers and our staff. We've taken a number of steps in support of this effort with increased cleaning and operational changes.
When Shopping in our Stores, You Can Expect:
- Increased cleaning of the entire store.
- Increased disinfecting of high touch-points like tables, doorknobs, light switches, counter tops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, sinks, pens, remote controls, etc.
- Disinfecting of showroom "test" mattresses after each customer use.
- Masks & gloves for all team members.
- Monitoring & metering of staff and guest at store access area.
- Reminders and monitoring of social distancing.
- Private shopping by appointment if desired. Call 704-540-4626 to schedule.
Private Shopping by Appointment
As a way to ensure our customers feel as safe as possible during your store visit, we are offering you the option to schedule an appointment for a personalized shopping experience. Prior to your arrival, the store will undergo enhanced cleaning and sanitization of all touch point areas. During your visit, other customers that enter the store will be directed to a waiting area away from you, no less than a distance of 10 feet, for the duration of your visit. Our hope is that these extra precautions will give you the peace of mind you deserve while shopping for your new mattress.
If you would like to schedule your personalized appointment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us through webchat. We will promptly respond to you to discuss the location and time that works best for you. As a thank you for scheduling an appointment, we are including a free mattress protector with any purchase over $599.
Our delivery team is taking every available precaution to help ensure everyone's safety. See below for the measures we have added to keep you and our staff safe. We have also added a "Touch-Free" delivery option if you are more comfortable having your new mattress left at the door or in the garage. Simply make that note when ordering online or making your purchase.
- All new mattresses are delivered in sealed, plastic bags.
- Our delivery teams are disinfecting the trucks after each delivery.
- Using gloves and masks when making their delivery.
- Wearing shoe covers when entering the customer’s home.
- Maintaining a safe distance from the customer while in the home.
- Disinfecting tablets after each delivery.
- Using hand sanitizer throughout the day.
Practicing safe hygiene has always been a key standard of operation for our business. These additional measures have been implemented to help keep everyone safe and navigate these uncertain times. We are locally owned and part of the community. We are doing everything we can to help ensure a safe shopping experience for our customers and a safe working environment for our employees.
If you have questions you can reach us through online chat or by phone. We are also here to serve your needs through online ordering.
Thank you for your support. We are proud to call the Carolinas home, and we are grateful to be able to assist in any way we can as we all get through this together.
Your America’s Mattress Team