Coronavirus and Your Concerns
March 27, 2020
Due to county mandates, most of our stores are currently closed. However, deliveries are still being made and you can still shop with us online, via chat or by phone 704-540-4626. Sleep is essential to good health, and now more than ever it's important to help relieve stress and anxiety as we work our way through the current situation.
Our stores currently open are Winston-Salem, Waxhaw and Indian Land. We are actively monitoring the local and state orders and making adjustments as required, so please call the store to make sure it is open.
Our delivery team is taking every available precaution to help ensure everyone's safety. See below for the measures we have added to keep you and our staff safe. We have also added a "Touch-Free" delivery option if you are more comfortable having your new mattress left at the door or in the garage. Simply make that note when ordering online or making your purchase.
These are unusual and difficult time for most. We appreciate your understanding and support as we all work together to navigate through the issues. If you have any questions, use the on-line chat feature and we will respond quickly.
March 17, 2020
America’s Mattress understands the concerns surrounding COVID-19 and we care deeply about the health of our customers and our employees. Effectively immediately we have implemented additional measures to help keep everyone safe.
Retail Stores Practices
- Enhanced, regular cleaning of high-touch points, including door handles, phones, toilets, faucets, remote controls, light switches, pens and computer keyboards.
- Providing customers with pillow napkin protectors to use while lying down on a bed.
- We are following CDC’s recommended guidelines by not shaking customer’s hands, by maintaining a safe distance during customer interaction, and by washing hands regularly with soap and water.
- Sending reminders on the importance of personal hygiene to all associates and informing them to not come into work when sick or if any family member is showing signs of fever or sickness.
- All new mattresses are delivered in sealed, plastic bags.
- Our delivery teams are disinfecting the trucks after each delivery.
- Using gloves when making their delivery.
- Wearing shoe covers when entering the customer’s home.
- Maintaining a safe distance from the customer while in the home.
- Disinfecting tablets after each delivery.
- Using hand sanitizer throughout the day.
Practicing safe hygiene has always been a key standard of operation for our business. These additional measures have been implemented to help keep everyone safe through this unprecedented time. We are locally owned and part of the community. We are doing everything we can to help ensure a safe shopping experience for our customers and a safe working environment for our employees.
If you have questions you can reach us through online chat or by phone. We are also here to serve your needs through online ordering.
Thank you for your support. We are proud to call the Carolinas home, and we are grateful to be able to assist in any way we can as we all get through this together.
Your America’s Mattress Team